Hi Art! Spring 20171 Schedule
Click on course for details.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Hi Art! Spring 2017
Enrollment Terms and Conditions
• All classes meet once a week unless otherwise noted. Fall classes begin January 19, 2017 unless otherwise specified.
• A $150 enrollment deposit is non-refundable unless at the time of application the program to which I have applied is already full. Absolutely no refunds will be made for withdrawal for any reason whatsoever after the date of the second scheduled class. Requests for withdrawal MUST be made in writing. Courtesy refunds or charge reversals will be charged a 6% service fee.
• One make-up class is allowed per semester. Make up classes must be scheduled in advance and are limited to existing class times only. There are no makeup classes available for Soft Sculpture, Producers or Portfolio. Participants enrolled in a class with no make-ups may choose to do their make-up in a different class. No make up classes may NOT be carried over to the next semester.
• Registration is complete ONLY upon the signed return of the enrollment form and receipt of full tuition. All checks should be made payable to Hi Art! Kids Inc. Families paying by credit card will not receive confirmation of registration prior to the receipt of a signed enrollment form. Tuition must be paid in full no later than January 15, 2017 or your place may be forfeited. No class admission will be permitted prior to receipt of full tuition and signed enrollment form.
• Families enrolling two or more children will receive a 5% discount on the .second child’s tuition for full term registrations only.
• Children under the age of 6 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• In the event of severe weather conditions, HiArt! will follow the NYC public school closings, and make-up classes will be at the discretion of the Director In the event that NYC public schools close for hazardous weather or other perilous conditions in which children’s safety might be compromised, HiArt! will also be closed, and will not be liable for the missed classtime.
• The signator agrees and undertakes to insure that neither the child being enrolled nor any adult accompanying the child during Hi Art! activities will in any way endanger, or threaten to endanger, the safety or well being of any person in or associated with the program. If in the sole judgment of Hi Art! personnel, any such child or adult does so endanger or threaten to endanger other persons, Hi Art! reserves the right to discontinue the child's enrollment without consultation or other process, and without refund of any tuition or fee.
• Children and/or their work may be photographed during the course of activities and these photographs may appear in Hi Art! promotional materials. No child whose photograph is used will be identified by name, nor will any compensation be extended for such use.
• HiArt! Kids reserves the right to cancel classes and assumes no liability whatsoever beyond the refund of tuition for said classes.
*All classes meet once a week unless otherwise noted.
Arty Parties: The Artiest Birthday Parties in Town!
Singled out by New York Magazine, New York Family and Time Out New York, ARTY PARTIES are unique, fun, flexible, special, charming, educational and, happily, unlike any of those other birthday parties your child has been to. Real art with real artists, in a context of fantasy and fun. We now have incredible Party Bags and Artsy Favors, too!
Want your party to be EXTRA-special? Ask about our fabulous new catering by ARTISANAL. The most beautiful food for the most beautiful new party space in Manhattan. Especially for kids, of course!
Holiday Art Camps
What's the most constructive, stimulating (not to mention festive) way to keep your children active and engaged on their odd days off from school? Hi Art!’s Holiday Art Camps offer an intensive arts exploration full of thinking, making, seeing and doing.
Great Field Trips, Tons of Hands-on Art, Guest Artists, Talented New Friends, The Most Creative Environment in Town! Materials and kid friendly lunches provided. 9:30-3:00 for big kids kindergarten age and up; littler kids + caregiver are welcome to join in for the half day - 9:30-12! Register now for the artiest fun under the frozen sun!
Stay tuned for 2017-18 Holiday Art Camps!
Details can be found under Holiday Art Camps.
Phone 212-209-1552 to reserve your child's place.
New & Amazing! The Producers with renowned artist Guy Richards Smit!!
The Angry King and Queen of the Fairies, Benjamin Britten’s Midsummer
PAINT! with Matthew Samolewicz on Mondays!
Sculpture with Elisa Soliven
A. Thompson, age 4
Manga with Zoe Greenbaum
Soft Sculpture with Luiza Kurzyna
Z. Greenbaum, 13 years, student in Life Drawing and Painting, Spring '08
Mory Kone, Age 8